Monday, November 9, 2009

Fail.

Oops! I nearly forgot to update. This is going to be quick for two reasons: 1) I’m way behind on NaNoWriMo, and 2) I’m falling behind in school. Being sick 2 out of 6 weeks so far is NOT GOOD.

This weekend I went to Warwick Castle. It was pretty cool. On the bus ride there and back we watched Cool Runnings (always funny), Meet the Fockers (it was fairly amusing) and Forrest Gump (I don’t care what anyone says, I hate that movie). In the castle there were these creepy wax figures of the people who lived there back when it was occupied. You could also climb up these stairs and go to the top of one of the towers, but after climbing a bit I had to go back down because I was terrified. I have a thing about heights.

It was really cold there too. We spent the afternoon there but there’s only so much you can do, so I wandered around bored for a bit. There were some beautiful views though. Oh, I took this gorgeous panoramic picture that I'm really proud of. I used some special feature on my camera that I've ignored for a while. It's kind of small on here but it looks pretty when it's bigger.

I’ve joined the Christian Union on campus. It meets every Monday and it’s incredible. Never have I met such a nice group of people all congregated in one place. Everyone is so friendly and caring. It’s a nice way to start off a week.

Ugh. Sorry for another bad post but I have so much to do, so I have to go. I’m determined to win NaNoWriMo no matter what. Oh, and there’s that pesky schoolwork too.

Next week will (hopefully) be more interesting, I promise! I know, I fail. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment